We offer a variety of pedicure treatments, from toenail fungus, athlete’s foot ( tinea pedis) to foot hard skin treatment, each of them to suit each patient.
We avoid using razor blades, sharp foot rasps, harsh chemicals or any inappropriate methods that would prevent of getting the best results.
Razor blades or shaving the hard skin on the fool heel will 100% of the times increase the chance of getting thicker and eventually leads to crackled heels and even worsen results in the future leading to bleed and possibly of a serious infection. Adding to that, it does not lead to have a smooth foot heel.
We at Beauty and Pampering:
- Never use sharp blades or razor blades to remove hard skin on the foot heel!
- We use safe methods and procedures
- Use disposable nails files individually packed and sealed
- Use individually sterilised sealed packed tools
- Use disposable towels
- Use disposable plastic covers to protect the foot spa machine to avoid cross contamination.